Side Kick For Fencing:
It’s easy and simple. When you purchase from JAG Products, you are able to use the Side Kick program to have the insulators from JAG Products, Inc. shipped to your home, and with no retail packaging to dispose of. Product ships in a recyclable standard corrugated box.
- Select the insulator.
- Choose the quantity options that fit your needs.
- Product ships via UPS or USPS to the location on your order.
What are other reasons people are choosing Side Kick?
- Less printed retail packaging that is non-recyclable ending up in the environment.
- Need flexibility for strip grazing
- Rotating cattle and horses using bale grazing cells.
- Fill in and re-supply.
Electric fences can be challenged and compromised in any number of ways.
- Wild or domesticated animals such as: Horses, Cattle, Elk, Deer, Bear, and dogs.
- Human error from not having an effective electric fence set up properly.
- Snowmobiles, ATV’s, Personal Vehicles, or Tractors coming in contact with a fence line.
- Natural elements fires, tornadoes, damaging hail, high winds knocking down trees, heaved posts from overly wet soil, ice and snowstorms.
And sometimes there is no explanation at all.
U. S. Patented design of the INVERSETM Insulator for electric fencing.
The proven T-post extending insulator that can change direction, saving the consumer time and money.
- The INVERSETM Insulator can be mounted on the front or back of a steel T-Post.
- Effective for any electric fence system utilizing high tensile wire, poly wire, poly rope, 1/4" - 1/2" poly tape, or barbed wire.
- Manufactured to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Proven strength with no bending or twisting.
- Fits securely on standard size T-posts measuring 1 1/4" - 1 3/8".
- Available colors: Blue, Black.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Bulk Pricing Available
The INVERSETM Insulator is unlike any insulator on the market. The design is more versatile, and the material more durable.