Inverse means to change to the opposite position, direction, or course. That is what JAG Products, Inc. has done with the unique U. S. Patented design of the INVERSETM T-Post Insulator for electric fencing.
It is the ONLY T-post extending insulator that can change direction, providing a 2 to 1 advantage over other insulators on the market, saving the consumer time and money.
We offer the consumer more flexibility, reliability, and dual purpose capabilities.
How is it different?
- The INVERSETM Insulator can be mounted on the front or back of a T-Post.
- Effective for any electric fence system utilizing high tensile wire, poly wire, poly rope, 1/4" - 1/2" poly tape, or barbed wire.
- Manufactured with high density polyethylene plastic with an added UV inhibitor to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Proven strength with no bending or twisting.
- Fits securely on standard size T-posts when mounted on the front of the T-post, or the back of the T-post.
- Packaged 10 insulators per bag
- Available colors: Blue, Black, and GLOW (Glow insulators packaged 10 per bag)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Bulk Pricing Available
The INVERSETM Insulator is unlike any insulator on the market. The design is more versatile, and the material more durable.