Inverse means to change to the opposite position, direction, or course. That is what JAG Products, Inc. has done with the unique U. S. Patented design of the INVERSETM Insulator for electric fencing.
It is the ONLY T-post extending insulator that can change direction, providing a 2 to 1 advantage over other insulators on the market, saving the consumer time and money.
We offer the consumer more flexibility, reliability, and dual purpose capabilities.
How is it different?
- The INVERSETM Insulator can be mounted on the front or back of a T-Post.
- Effective for any electric fence system utilizing high tensile wire, poly wire, poly rope, 1/4" - 1/2" poly tape, or barbed wire.
- Manufactured with high density polyethylene plastic with an added UV inhibitor to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Proven strength with no bending or twisting.
- Fits securely on standard size T-posts measuring 1 1/4" - 1 3/8".
- Available colors: Blue, Black.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
The INVERSETM Insulator is unlike any insulator on the market. The design is more versatile, and the material more durable.